through your use of the Website, Microsoft add-in, Google Chrome
Extension and Google Add-on as described in this Policy.
Your Personal Information means Website user information, whether this information is in our possession or is likely to become in our possession. Some of the information we collect is stored in a manner that cannot be linked back to you (“Non-Personal Data”).
Usage Data means data collected automatically, whether resulting from the use of the Website and / or resulting from the Website's own structure (for example, the duration of the page visit).
Information Controller means we or any natural or legal person who determines (alone or with others) the purpose of processing Personal Information or the method by which it is processed or by which it will be processed.
Information Processors (or service providers) means any natural or legal person who processes information on behalf of the Information Controller.
Collecting and Use of information.
User Personal Information: when registering on or using the Website, approving to answer questionnaires, filling out forms on the Website, subscribing to paid Website’s services or others; Personal Information may be requested from you that may include (but not limited to): your full name, age, gender, e-mail, phone number, address, region, province, zip code, city, cookies and Usage Data and other information. You may be asked for some additional information, such as payment information and phone number, when using a payment gateway operated by a third party.
Why are we collecting this information?
After collecting your Personal Information, we may use it on the Website for the following purposes:
- Your registration on the programs and services you have requested.
- Answer your e-mails, requests, or questions online.
- information Submitted by you
- Send and process surveys.
- Ensure that the Website is related to your needs.
- To know and display the topics and content that interest you exclusively, and thus improve your experience on the Website.
- To improve the level of Website’s services by knowing your opinion about them.
- To provide more new services according to your needs
- To send periodic email messages to communicate with you and inform you of the latest news and developments on the Website, such as newsletters, events or meetings.
- Inform you about special offers for new products or services, updates, and other relevant information.
- Some of this information that you share with us may be used for research and studies purposes, but Your Personal Information is treated anonymously.
We may enter into partnership agreements, alliances, joint ventures, or any other arrangements (hereinafter referred as Agreements) with other companies that have a high reputation and have a stable position on the Internet. The main objective of these Agreements is to benefit from adding other services to the Website's users; therefore, any exchange of information between the Website and these companies will be in perfect harmony and will not contradict in any way or violate the privacy of your correspondences and information. The Website will also take adequate precautions to ensure that these companies fully comply with the main and fundamental principles of the establishment, especially those related to the privacy of your correspondences and information.
We may collect the information that your device sends when you visit the Website or you access it through or by a computer or tablet.
This Usage Data may include information such as internet protocol address information for your computer device, browser type, browser version, the pages of the Website you visit, time and date of your visit, time spent on these pages, rare device IDs and other diagnostic data.
When you log in to the Website through your device, this Usage Data may include information such as the type of your device, the unique device identifier of your device, the Internet address and protocol of your device (IP address), your location, the pages of the Website you visit, and the time and date of your visit, the time you spent on these pages, the type of Internet browser on your mobile device used by you, rare device IDs, and other diagnostic data.
The Website does not allow our employees and Website’s user to disclose the password to any other user. In the event that the password is forgotten, the password will be sent to the e-mail address on the Website through the (forget the password) feature.
Legal basis for data processing in accordance with the
provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
We may process your Personal Information for any of the following reasons:
- Your registration on the programs and services you have requested.
- Our need to contact You.
- You have permitted us to do so.
- If the processing is in our legitimate interest and does not exceed your rights.
- For the purposes of payment transactions.
- To comply with the provisions of the law.
Please contact us if you want to know any Personal Information about you that we keep and if you want this information to be removed from the Website. You have the following data protection rights:
- The right to enter, update or delete the information we have about you. At anytime possible, You have the right to access, update or request deletion of your Personal Information directly through your account settings. Please contact us to help you if you are not being able to do these acts.
- The right to a correction. You have the right to correct your information if this information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Information.
- The right to restrict. You have the right to submit a request to us to restrict the processing of your Personal Information.
- The right to transfer data. You have the right to be provided with a copy of Your information in our possession the information in an orderly, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right at any time to withdraw your consent that we have relied on for the purposes of processing your Personal Information.
We may ask you to verify your ID before responding to any of these requests.
You have the right to complain to the Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Information. For more information, please contact your local Data Protection Authority.
We will also maintain the Usage Data for internal analytical purposes. In general, Usage Data is kept for a shorter time, except in cases where the data is used to strengthen security and develop the functions of our services and / or the Website, or cases in which we are legally obligated to retain this data for a longer time.
It likely to transfer and store your information, including Personal Information, on computers located outside your geographical jurisdiction or any other governmental jurisdiction in which data protection laws differ from those of your region and jurisdiction.
6.Disclosure in implementation of the provisions of the law
In certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose your Personal Information by the law, or to respond to requests of the government authorities in force (for example, a court or a government entity).
We may disclose your Personal Information in good faith if this action is necessary for:
- Enforcing of legal obligations.
- Protecting and defending the rights of Mawdoo3 Limited and / or any of its subsidiaries and / or its affiliate companies or any of its properties.
- Reducing any harmful act related to the Website.
- Protecting the personal security of Website users and/or the public.
- Protecting against of legal liability.
The Website implements security measures to protect the Personal Information from unauthorized access, unauthorized modification, disclosure, or sabotage. We restrict access to Personal Information to Website’s partners who may need to know this information in order to operate, develop or improve the services we offer. These persons are bound by obligations of confidentiality and may be subject to disciplinary actions if they fail to fulfill these obligations.
We may use third-party service providers to display ads to you in order to help support and maintain the services and / or the Website. Third parties include, but are not limited to:
- Google AdSense DoubleClick Cookie
- AdMob by Google
Track Website activity on the Internet.
We track how our Website is used by visitors, whether they are anonymous or interact with it. One of the ways we track this is by using browser logs or cookies, which is a small file or piece of text on the Website’s user's computer, which is used to help surf the web. This technology helps us understand and define your preferences in order to improve your experience on the Website. For users who do not wish to create long-term cookies, they must have the option to disable the functionality of these cookies, by disabling this function on their web browser.
Cookie and Tracking Data
Cookies are files containing little data and may contain rare and obscure identification tools. Cookies are sent to your browser from an online application and stored on your device. Other types of tracking technology, such as Bicons, distinctive signs, and texts, are used for the purposes of collecting and tracking information, and developing and analyzing services.
Examples of the cookies we use:
Session cookies. We use session cookies to operate our service.
Security cookies. We use security cookies for security purposes.
Advertising cookies. Advertising cookies are used to serve you with advertisements that may be related to you and your interests.
Payment is made through a secure payment gateway operated by a third party, the Website does not store, sell, exchange or rent any credit card details or personally identifiable information to any third party.
We have no control over and are not responsible for the content, privacy policies or practices of third-party websites and services.
Changing or updating the policies and terms and conditions on the Website
The policies, terms and conditions of the Website may be modified or updated from time to time to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore, customers are encouraged to visit these sections from time to time to stay informed of updates or modifications. Modifications will be effective on the date they are posted. Some of the ads you see on the Website are selected and delivered by third parties, such as ad networks, advertising agencies, advertisers, and audience segment providers. These third parties can collect information about you and your activities on the Internet, whether on the Website or on other
To contact us: